August 15, 2010

The full moon is blamed for...


For what? It was Friday 13th, it was a full moon night. I’m terrified. I don’t like nights, loneliness, cemeteries, graves, and all the people who teach me how to live or survive. (Much to do about nothing)
          I’m alone and I run  away… I don’t understand if I run from myself or from the whole world. I see the light, is it the light of my rescue?
“Look, a door!”  With whom am I speaking? I’m all by myself  
           I opened the door. In front of me there is a witch… she’s young and beautiful (not like the witches I’ve seen before) A real lady in black… black haired girl with black dress and black nails. I hope she won’t see me. I want to follow her. Her smile has something special, when she smiles at you it’s like someone kills you immediately and painfully.
          In her cold hand she keeps a mouse, she blows on it and it turns into a vampire. Oh, this vampire is gorgeous and he is her creation. Something strange happens there, but I still don’t have the courage to enter in their room.
          Lilith looked him in the eyes and started to pray Him for  forgiveness.
“Please, you know that wasn’t my fault. I loved you, Vlad”
“And you left me, I waited you for hundred of years, you left me. Now I’m going to kill you, like you killed me a long time ago.”
“But I changed you back, now we can be together ‘till the end”
“I don’t want it anymore. Expect  your death, I promise it will come soon, Lilith”
“Please, no. Give me another chance”
          She gave him to taste some red wine.
“This is blood”
“I know you missed this taste. Remember when you drank from me, I was yours.”
“Your blood …no I don’t want to remember it again.”
          Lilith says something to Vlad. I hear some voices. She’s sly; I can see  it her eyes and her demonical smile. This won’t end happily ,I feel it.
          Damn, Vlad felt me. He opened the door and saw me. He came closer and closer, touched my neck and said to his friend:
“Look, Lilith, this is real blood”
          After that, he looked again in my eyes, I was afraid; I was scared about the idea of death. I didn’t know what to do… He kissed my neck.
“Your blood …for me”
          I was completely stiffed. He opened his mouth and I felt  his fangs  thrusting in my neck. (a real vampire bite). I had closed my eyes I imagined that he’s only a nightmare…impossible. I opened my eyes I was still there, near him, and he was looking at me with his big brown eyes. I  was still hoping that it’s only a nightmare. I heard his laughter. Suddenly he disappeared. I didn’t understand what happened. I looked down and I saw his heart. Vlad’s heart. What have I done? I saw the dagger in my hand but I know I couldn’t kill him. That’s impossible.
“I poisoned him”
Oh, so Lilith killed him.
“He was so useless. He couldn’t kill you, a human creature. But I’ll miss him.”
“Why do you want to see my death?”
“This was our plan. If he would’ve killed you, he wouldn’t have fell in love with you. But now, he’s dead so you’ll die by my hand”
“No.”
“Life isn’t a bed of roses, sweetie. You have to die.”
          Lilith took my hand and tried to thrust a knife in my palm. It wasn’t painful like I thought. Some kind of legend was written in my palm. I wish I never knew the truth. It hurts. I started crying, I wish Vlad would’ve killed me.
          I was  terrified! Where is Lilith? I still hear Vlad’s voice “Your blood… for me”. I went to the window and I saw the moon… it showed me her smile (like Lilith’s smile) and it cries to be heard …”Your blood … for me…”

3 coments:

Liuba. said...

prima si unica...:)

Anonymous said...

brr>:D<

Helenoftroy said...

super tare :X:X